Image Map

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine Ideas

Valentine's Day will be here before we know it!!  This year I've been trying to come up with some cute, new ideas for my kiddos to give and to receive!

These butterfly valentines will be for my kiddos to make for their parents!  So simple, easy, and A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!

 This treat I've done before and they're always a big hit!  Another quick and easy treat for the kiddos from me to them!  I am working on a cute tag to attach to the cookie-pop as well and will have that up shortly.  This is just a sugar cookie with a lollipop stick attached.  I found the lollipop sticks at Wal-Mart last year in the party crafts section.  They were called something else, but that has slipped my mind!  While the cookies are baking, I add the sticks to them half way through. 
There are some really cute Valentine craft ideas on Cara Carroll's page as well!  Be sure to check those out too!  Any other cute ideas that you do??

1 comment:

  1. can you post some quick directions for the butterfly valentines? I want to use them with my class :)

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!