Image Map

Saturday, February 26, 2011

One of these days I'm going to WIN!!!



Another AMAZING give-a-way is under way!  I swear, one of these days I'm going to be a winner!  I'm so determined.  Not that I won't purchased the adorable Dr. Seuss unit that Donna  and Erica are giving away if I don't win.  This is a MUST check out!!  It's 100 pages of all good things Dr. Seuss!
While you're at it go over to Primary Perspective and check out Mrs. Perry's collection of Dr. Seuss activities! I've already snagged her "Week of Seuss" idea and the kids are PUMPED about getting to have a "mixed-up Monday," "wacky Wednesday," and "funny Friday"!!!  So fun!
Maybe one of these days I'll figure out just how to get my fun activities to convert to a PDF file without getting rid of all the cute graphics and font!  One day....one day!  For now, I'm enjoying "stealing" all these wonderful ideas from other amazing teachers!  I love the blogging world!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting!

    ericabohrer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PDF troubles? If you have Microsoft office 2007 or later you have the option to save as PDF right in word! (this is the easiest way)...

    If you don't, there are a few free PDF converters that you can download... PDF995 or cutePDF work too!

    :) Katie

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!