Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Suffering from FOMO!!



Tell me I'm not alone!! Tell me I'm not the only one who suffers from this! 

I have been apart of this amazing blogging world for almost THREE years now and have yet to meet a single blogging buddy in person. It's sad.

I read all the blog posts of wonderful ladies gathering together, eating yummy food, dishing gossip and tricks of the trade for hours on end, all while sipping on something yummy.  Confession=I'm jealous.  Simple as that.

I'm really feeling the FOMO since I'm not going to get to go to the National K Conference in Vegas again this year. :/    I was DYING to meet my "West Coast Kelley" among many other amazing ladies!

So here's the deal...I'm tired of suffering from FOMO.  I live in Tallahassee, FL.  I'll travel North, South, East and West. 

Who wants to meet up?!?!

:)

8 comments:

  1. I do!! Haha I feel the same way! But I live in Western New York so I might not be the blogger you want to try to get together with!

    Sarah
    The Eager Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read that you only drink Starbucks...and so do I..so maybe it is worth the trip! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, lets do it! :) I am suppose to be visiting one of my BFFs who lives just outside NYC {can I remember where right now, no}. We can just meet at Starbucks! LOL!

      Delete
  3. I'm in Central Florida! I feel the same... There a quite a few Florida bloggers. In a little over a week there will be a meet up in Atlanta. I will pm you.

    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find your email address, so here's the link to the Atlanta one on July 20th:
    http://ideasbyjivey.blogspot.com/p/atlanta-blogger-meet-up.html

    Maybe we could start a FL one for St. Augustine?

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. St Augustine sounds fabulous! I live in Orange County just north of Orlando:) Keep me posted!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a group of Florida Girls who meet up - I think they are in South Florida (not sure).

    http://theappliciousteacher.blogspot.com/ - Kelley, check this blog out.

    Deniece
    This Little Piggy Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! I'm so excited about all this WONDERFUL information! I want to meet each and every one of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!