Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

favorite linky!



Friday Favorites has quickly become my favorite linky party!
I already follow most of you on Pinterest but I love getting to see all of your favorite pins.  Last week, I grabbed some fabulous ideas that I missed on Pinterest.  This linky is also making me extend my 'to-do' list by a foot each week! 

Here are my favorite pins I 'pinned' this week:

Educational Pins

This chick is amazing.  Her website has lots of fantastic teachery ideas but my favorite is her Brain Break videos!!!! I've already bookmarked that specific page on my computer for this year.  {love}


How amazing and adorable is this poster!  I love this!  Thinking I might print it out, frame it, and put in my room somewhere.  Is it too "harsh?"

LOVE.  This is a much cuter way to display and keep track of who is completing their homework.  Tara, will you make me one?! :)

This is just incredible.  Talk about organized! Ashley {my newest Instagram friend} organizing all of her extra worksheets/printables by common core standard.  GET OUT OF TOWN!  So wish she would come help me do this!

Clothing LOVE

I am in love with this simply, yet classy outfit.  I want that shirt bad.  

I am obsessing over all these colors.  What a bright and pretty combination!
This is the one thing that drives me crazy about Pinterest.  All of these pictures send you to some overseas website that does not allow you to purchase the items and/or everything's already sold out OR it costs a fortune.  That's why I love WANELO {Want Need Love}.  If you have not experienced WANELO, go now and I'm sorry.

Drinks

My name is Kelly and I'm a wine-o!  I love a good glass of wine {especially red}.  I'm planning on going to Napa Valley for my 30th next year.  Gotta start saving now!  This link shows you what wine you should pair with what type of food.  Perfect!

That's it for this Friday!
Click HERE if you would like to follow me on Pinterest!

Head over to Cara's blog to see what everyone else is pinning.
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I pinned that homework club board as well! Last year I used pictures for mine, but I like the number idea so much better! Makes it way easier when new students come!

    Ginger Snaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding so many great ideas by reading everyone's blog!! I pinned the adorable outfit with the awesome flats :)

    Bridget
    Literacy Without Worksheets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving those Tory's!!! Just found your blog and I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!