Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday Linky Party + FREEBIE


I decided to join Christina in a little linky party fun as I continuously load my cart up with goodies in preparation for tomorrow's Cyber Monday sale! I'm so excited.  I love getting to download new teaching goodies  that are on sale!! Woot-woot.  Ok…here's the gist of the linky party

What am I thinking?  I don't have a good singing voice.  Not sure how this will go but wanted to give it a try! :)


Up first, "It's beginning to look a lot like reading."  


The Polar Express is one of my all-time favorite stories to read with my kinders during Christmas time.  I love when they ask me "Did you hear the bell ring, too?"  I, of course, always hear the bell ring and they always get beside themselves with excitement.  
I like to spread this shared reading unit over the course of two weeks.  This packet is jam-packed with reader's response activities, literacy and math centers, craft ideas and craftivities, and so much more!  Click the image above to head to my TPT store to check it out.  Make sure to hit the preview button so you can see all the goodies included!

Onto my second "song," Oh Management, Oh Management!


Tackling transitions and other behavior during the holiday season has always been a bit of a challenge for me.  Well, not anymore! 
Last year, I started using this simple "game" to keep my kids on task and making good choices.  Here's how it works:  Before beginning the 'game,' I first cut up an image.  For instance with the Santa, I cut off his arms, head, legs, and boots.  The kids work together during each transition time to earn one of the picture pieces.  The goal is to build the Santa back.  How do they earn it?  By transitioning quickly, quietly, and without disruption within the allotted time frame.  I turn over a minute sand timer and when I ring my chimes after their Daily Five rotation, they have one minute to earn their picture piece.  
I'm telling you it works amazingly.  I have thrown together this little management tool for December as a freebie to you.  Simply click the pictures above to snag it! :)

And my third and final song for you today, "I'm Dreaming of a Holiday Product"


I just uploaded my newest packet to TPT last night around midnight! :)  Just in time for the Cyber Monday Sale extravaganza!!
Even though I've already uploaded the packet, I will continue to add to it as I see what my students need more practice with.  {I'm already working on a pocket chart/emergent reader to add!}
I created Holly Jolly Days specifically for my group of kinders this year.  The centers all fit perfectly with our Daily Five and Math Workstations we use daily.  Since we all celebrate Christmas, I wanted to make the centers Christmas themed! YaY! 
Click HERE to see what all is included so far.  Make sure to click on the preview image as well! 

Don't forget about the sale starting at midnight tonight!!
You can get up to 28% off your favorite products by entering in the code CYBER at checkout.  Make sure to 'follow' my store when you stop by! I would oh-so-greatly appreciate it! :)

I'm now off to enjoy my last day of Thanksgiving break by running errands. Blah!  I'm such a procrastinator! 

1 comment:

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!