Image Map

Monday, December 9, 2013

All I Want for Christmas...



I'm excited to join Hope in this fun little linky.
Unlike Hope, however, I do not have a problem receiving gifts! Not that I'm greedy, rather that I love the element of surprise!!  I love not knowing what somebody has thought enough to buy for me! :) 
The same goes for giving, too! I love trying to come up with the *perfect* little gift to give my family and close friends.  

While I love being surprised by my gifts, I don't really enjoy making a list for myself.  Something just doesn't feel right, at the age of 29, writing a Christmas wish list.  BUT, my family request a list and so…there it is. 
Here are some of the things on my list this year:

Hubby and I need some new linens but I hate having to spend my money on them (I'd rather buy clothes).


I love jewelry!!!





I would love to ride more.  How fun does this look?



I have the original Kindle and I think it's time for an update!



Now it's your turn.  Join in on the fun and check out what's on others Christmas lists.  You might find something to add!! 

Only 6 more full days and 3 half days to go for me! I.can't.wait!

3 comments:

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!