Image Map

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Five for Friday + Winner!


I know I'm slightly late to the party but I had to make my "grand" entrance! :)
This week FLEW by! I'm hoping this weekend will slow down. How about you?

Okay. Let's get started:


Wednesday, I used Abby's Sweetheart Snatcher activity and the kids and I had a BLAST!  You can read about it HERE.  So much fun!

MY Valentine's Day Breakfast Party was a HUGE success!  I had 19 kiddos present and only 3 did not have a family member attend, however, there were so many people that came the love was shared and felt by all! 
I used party decor from my Love Birds packet.  Breakfast parties are the way to go.  The parents bring all the goodies and when they leave, they take all the "leftovers" with them.  There is not a lot of preparation on your part and no cleaning, the kiddos are not all sugared up, and they get to spend their morning with their loved ones! It's fantastic!!!


I also received this packet in the mail!  I was given this wonderful resource from Carson-Dellosa to use and try out in my classroom. I'm working on "cutesy-fying" how I set it up.  Stay tuned...there will be more information and a giveaway just ahead!!


I also got THIS package in the mail!  I live in FL.  It's obviously warmer here then most places in the US.  We have to prepare for warmer weather sooner and I am SO excited!  I have not bought a new bathing suit in over a year and I am PUMPED about the three I purchased! :)  Can't wait to be poolside with my bestie!


I will leave you with this adorable cutie!  Crumbs and all!  :)

*********************

Congratulations Sara Edgar!  Send me an email {kellymchaffie@hotmail.com} to let me know which file you would like! :)



5 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! I found you through Doodle Bugs. I love your pictures of your kids. They look like they are having SO much fun :) Buying a bathing suit in February?!? That is crazy talk! Yesterday it snowed in my neck of the woods... :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I just found your blog and I guess I'm a Starbucks snob too. :) I LOVE mochas! I really think your breakfast party idea is creative and magical. I'd really like to do it next year. I'm all about keeping the magic in the classroom. My favorite grade is also kindergarten.

    I just put up a lot of really cute cupcake freebies on my blog, to go with the book "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake". Stop by if you have a second! :)

    Your latest follower,

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    Teaching with Sight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bathing suits already! The horror! But, if I lived in Florida, I'd do the same! That Carson dellosa thing looks awesome!
    Kerri B
    Teacher bits and bobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE breakfast parties!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for winning! I sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!