Image Map

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Linking up with LOVE!

First, I would like to brag.  This week was only a 3-day week for me {whoop whoop}!  Monday was MLK Day and yesterday {Friday} I got to take off and head down to visit my parents and visit one of my new loves...continue reading to find out!

I'm linking up today with Tessa from Tales from Outside the Classroom.  This is a new blog that I recently ventured to and I'm glad I did!  


Here's how this lovely linky works...I have to tell you WHO I love, WHAT I love, and what PRODUCTS I'm lovin' right now!  Here we go:

I "meet" new amazing teachers daily through BlogLand and there are SO many lovely ladies {and gents} that I love!  Here are just a few:

Sour Apple Studio
Kelley from Teacher Idea Factory.  She's amazing.  Simply amazing.  She comes with a wealth of knowledge and creates the most amazing packets and units that are just *perfect* for every primary classroom!  This is not someone you "pin" for later....this is a blog you go to RIGHT NOW! Well... after reading this post! :)


Amy.  I'm sure you've heard of this incredible woman.  She is one of the first ladies I began "stalking" when I began my blog 2 1/2 years ago.  Every time I read her teacher and personal blog, I leave feeling a little closer to God and a little more knowledgable as a teacher!  Like I said....incredible.

Lyndsey from A Year of Many Firsts.  There are no words for how incredible her packs and units are.  Her blog posts are full of fabulous ideas and creations and she is one of the nicest people. Just go visit!  You will be mad at yourself if you don't.  Trust me!


We can't forget about this man. {pic is about 2 years old}  Goodness I love him to pieces!

Okay. Okay.  On to the next.... WHAT I'm lovin'

IKEA!  Have you been?  If you have then you MUST share the same obsession and love for this FANTASTIC store.  This is where I spent my Friday. My mom and I were there for TWO hours and that was going "fast!"
I walked away with a HUGE bag full of goodies and only spent $58!  
Seriously...my new obsession!

{naturally, at least ONE photo will not turn the right way..grrr}

I got this adorable and amazing find at Forever 21.  I do love some Forever 21 but not yesterday.  Not feeling their new stuff BUT I am in LOVE with this necklace!  My hubbers thinks I'm going to constantly put it on my face and speak in a British accent  and he's RIGHT! Can't wait!! :)

And then what PRODUCTS I am lovin right now:



This unit was created by Christie Lamb.  She does not have a blog, but her TPT store if FULL of absolutely adorable units/packets!  I'm excited to use this one next week.  



I know you know who Deanna Jump and Deedee Wills are!  
Their writing series has completely transformed the way I teach writing to my precious kinder babies.  If you didn't begin with Unit 1, it's not too late!  Or just stock up for next year!  These packets are in my "use forever" drawer! :)



If you are like me, then you are OBSESSED with all things graphics!
The Moffatt Girls, MelonHeadz Illustrating, and Teaching in a Small Town
are just a few of my favorites!  The image above is a pic of my favorite borders right now.  They're from The Enlightened Elephant, a new find! LOVE!



I'm adding a few more things to this little beauty and should have it up by tomorrow afternoon!  :)  Come back and check it out!

Happy Weekend sweet friends!

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with your monster v-day pack...I am going to have to go check that out!!!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the love my dear! It cracks me up that the "Kellys/Kelleys" featured each other :) We really must meet sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ikea as well. It's a great way to spend an afternoon!
    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikea is so much fun! We always plan a family field trip there. We spend the day, shopping and playing with the carts!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too sweet! Thanks so much, sweet lady. xoxo


    I LOVE Ikea too. We are headed there today to do some shopping for my classroom. I need a new bookshelf! Ha.

    Take care! Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for linking up! I'm now following your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!