Friday, December 28, 2012


Like Hope, I wanted to start this post out right:

How true are those ecards?! :)
My "Organize my Life" board is ridiculous full of all kinds of ideas, however, I have not ACTUALLY done ANY of them.
I'm linking up with a whole slew of my *favorite* bloggers to share some of my organization finds and resolutions!

That leads to teaching resolution #1...

I just stumbled upon this 'pin' last week and I am so glad I did!  I posted about how I organized my worksheet/unit blacklines into binders by subject, theme, and time of year but now I'm going to add these amazingly adorable stickies!! *LOVE*


Last year I began using Math Workstations in my classroom and LOVED the rotating system and the differentiation it gave me and my kiddos.  Everything was wonderful except my math rotation board...then I found this! It has been on my 'to-do' list for MONTHS! 


Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a hard time keeping myself organized with my small groups.  I start off with every year with the intention of keeping up with my organization with my small groups but then EVERYTHING else takes the forefront.  Scholastic has an *excellent* article on how to assess your kiddos while keeping yourself organized! 


Pinterest will not let you go to the original source of this image.  If you know where it came from let me know! :)
I love this idea! What a space saver and great organizational tool.  I WILL be doing this before heading back to school in the new year.


I'm not even going to say anything about this image.  If you want to transform your classroom into the ultimate organized room then just go HERE!  This website is jam-packed with lots of ideas on how to organize every inch of your classroom! I'm sure you already know about most, but I love that it's all on one page.  Another one I've pinned MONTHS ago.  I will get to it though. It's one of my New Years Resolutions.

Now I need you to help me.  You have to keep me to these resolutions!!!  
I am the ultimate "list maker" that never completes the list of 'to-dos' :)

Want more fantastic ideas?!  Head over HERE and get a pad and pencil ready!

While you're here, check out my lastest units:

Read about them HERE!

Happy last Friday of 2012! :)


  1. Aaahh I love those stickies! I am so going to use those now. I found that Scholastic article years ago and that is how I organize my Reader's Workshop binder. It's perfect!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

  2. I just found you through the linky party! LOVE your math work station board idea! Totally going to check into that. :) I'm your newest follower!


  3. I also just found you through the Linky Party! I need to organize my master copies in one of those binders too. I also saw that you got a CAMEO for Christmas also!!! I have watched a lot of tutorials on YouTube and they are helping a ton!


    The Eager Weekend
    The Eager Teacher

  4. I agree with you that small groups are hard to keep organized. The binder is really the best way that I have found to do it. I also love my drawers that I use to seperate the items for the groups. Good luck!



I {puffy heart} comments!!!!