Image Map

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gingerbread Cutie, Fab Find, and Bulletin Boards!


This year I have a class of super creative kiddos who LOVE to do anything with scrap pieces of paper, sequins, stickers, etc... SO this past week I gave them gingerbread men die cuts, bows, sequins, buttons, etc... and let their creative minds go to work! 

This one is my favorite!  Check out the adorable mustache!!!! 
I {{LOVE}} mustaches! Don't you?
I also love that he told me he was a "festive" gingerbread man! 


**********************************
Ok..... Here's the fab find:


These bad boys were designed by teachers and they are amazing!  The write wonderfully, last forever, and have a nice finger grip.  Seriously, who knew one could love a dry-erase marker so much!

*******************************
Bulletin Boards!  I love creative bulletin boards/doors but never can find the motivation to make them.  As I stated in my previous post, I have a Pinterest board full of ideas but never get around to ACTUALLY making them!
Here are a FEW of my favorites {there are a TON of awesome ideas}:



If you are an amazingly creative bulletin board lover who ACTUALLY creates amazing bulletin boards, then you're going to want to enter MPM School Supplies Contest.  
Here's the scoop:

You could earn up to $100 to spend with MPM School Supplies. 
Here is how it works... 
1. Contestants snap a picture of your Christmas and/or winter bulletin board design(s) and email it to  (ideas@tristro.com)

2. After you post the picture, they'll email you with a link to your unique entry page (along with a 10% discount code to MPM School Supplies as a thank you for taking the time to enter!).

3. Then you get your family, friends and colleagues to vote for your picture by 'pinning' it on Pinterest and 'liking' it on Facebook.

*The picture with the most combined Pinterest 'Pins' and Facebook 'Likes' when voting ends, January 4 at 11:59pm ESTwins a $100 MPM School Supplies gift card. 2nd place wins a $50 gift card, and 3rd-5th place win $25 gift cards! And EVERYONE who enters the contest will receive a 10% discount they can use on their next purchase from MPM School Supplies!

You will want to go ahead and click right HERE to get started!!

I just L-O-V-E this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!