Image Map

Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 in '12 LINKY PARTY

I love linky parties.  I love Hadar and Kristin even more.  These two lovely ladies have teamed up again to host their second annual 


So here it goes.  My 12 in '12:

12. Favorite movie you've watched.

Easy.  The Hunger Games.  I was obsessed with the books and even went and saw the movie by myself in the wee-hours of the morning after it opened.

I also loved The Campaign.  If you're okay with crude, somewhat vulgar language then you will LOVE this movie! Literally laughed so hard I almost...well you know! :)

11. Favorite TV series.

I am a reality show fanatic. Anything that doesn't require me to "think!" Jersey Shore, Real Housewives Series {Beverly Hills in my fav}, Bachelor/Bachelorette, etc...
I particularly love the Teen Mom series and was a little sad to see it come to an end. I think after watching them first on 16 and Pregnant, I grew to love them and was really kinda rooting for all of them!

My other OBSESSION is Dexter. I mean, I know I've told you before but I would love to be a blood spatter analyst. Only because Dexter is so amazing!

10. Favorite Restaurant.

We have this new locally owned burger joint in my town and it is to.die.for.

9. Favorite new thing you tried.

Hot yoga.  Do it.  It's amazing!
Just wish I could afford to do it ALL THE TIME! :/

8. Favorite gift you got. 

My amazing mother just bought me a Silhoutte Cameo.
Yes, yes...I do have THE.BEST.MOTHER.EVER!

7. Favorite thing you pinned.
This is hard.  I have thousands of things pinned, so to pick just one is tough.


This is my favorite pinned quote! Puts things into a whole new perspective!

6. Favorite Blog Post.

Another tough one. I don't think I really have a "favorite." I love blogging. Period.  So I'm going to leave it at that.  
{Thank you sweet friends who read my posts and a HUGE thank you to those that leave sweet comments.  They're a little to far and in between but, nonetheless, I LOVE THEM!} :)

5. Best accomplishment.


Opening my TPT store.  Creating and selling products. 
I am no Deanna Jump but every single dollar that is made helps my tiny family in a HUGE way and I am so thankful for that. 

4. Favorite picture.

My gorgeous niece. love her.

3. My favorite memory
Recent...meeting Deanna Jump! 

2. Goal for 2013
To reach another awesome milestone with my TPT Store.  This will help us out financially in a MAJOR way! Lots of work, but I'm for it! :)

1. One little word.
Faith


wow! Taking a walk down memory lane is fun! 2012 added a lot of detours and bumps in the road for my little family. Somehow we have made it to the surface.  Now walking yet, but with my "one little word," in time I know we will!

Here's to 2013! :) 

12 comments:

  1. Loved reading your 12 in 12. Congrats on TPT. I wish you all the best in '13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest Follower here! You're niece is so cute. Good Luck in reaching your next milestone on TpT in 2013
    Shannon
    If My Calculations Are Correct

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece is precious!!! Loved reading about you :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up!
    I love Teen Mom, too. Now I'm watching Teen Mom 2 and I'm really worried about Janelle! Dexter freaks me out, but I get it -- and I still watch.
    Your niece is the CUTEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie your niece is! I love the headband. :)

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved taking a walk down memory lane too, while I linked up. Your niece is so cute!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog through the linky party and love the name of it. I can't wait to read your posts.

    I just started my own blog and would love it if you would stop by. Thanks!
    http://compassionate-teacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!! We just found you through the linky party! We are going to link up too!! I absolutely love Dexter!! I am a little nervous about what is going to happen next week on the season finale!! I also loved the Hunger Games!! I loved all three books and just cried and cried about Rue in the movie, even though I knew it was going to happen! We are your newest followers!! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also just discovered the blog through the linky. A big Dexter fan as well-I have to watch it on DVD because I can't wait from week to week to see what happens. I wish we had something like hot yoga around here!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog! I also found you through the linky party! I hope you come visit over at my LITTLE blog :)

    Amy

    The Land of 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm your newest follower...I love Teen Mom 2! My husband says I'm probably the only person over 20 who watches it. Lol.
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!