Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

It's a Blog Hop!

Where has the summer gone?  I'm still in denial that this is my LAST Monday of summer break.  It just can't be!!  I know some of you are already in the back of swing of things but I am just not.


Maybe this little blog hop will get me started! :)  I'm joining some fellow Floridians in a blog hop.  Each blogger is showcasing one of their products and giving one away FREE!  


I'm the 

 photo Slide6_zpsc32083b5.png

Today I'm going to feature my favorite product from my TPT store right now.  I'm still in the process of getting all my bags together {I mentioned this is my LAST Monday of vacation right?} so I will post pictures of that in the upcoming days. My 'It's in the Bag' Take-home activities pack is perfect for getting parents involved in helping their children learn in a fun way.  

Last year, I gave my kinders homework once a week AND I sent home some of the take-home bags.  I found that more of my students completed the take-home bag activities than the homework/worksheet.  





I have 19 bags in the pack and am still in the process of adding more.  After revamping my old bag activities, I am so excited to put them all into use this year!  Click any of the pictures to take you to my view the product in more depth!



I am giving one of my take-home bags away as a freebie to you.  It is by far my kiddos favorite bag every single year.


Don't stop now, after snagging your freebie, come back and continue your hop.  There are lots of goodies to be had!

Life Is Sweet...

To start at the beginning of the hop click below:

1 comment:

  1. This is really amazing! I will be purchasing your In The Bag kits for sure! It's something that Ive always wanted to do but I never seem to have the time to get it done. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!