Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Currently...late

I guess it's better late than never, right?
I know it's only the 8th of August but this month has already been SO busy! With school right around the corner, I have been doing nothing related to school.  Not sure where my motivation has gone but going to school this week for a training was super hard.  Anybody else going through this?  
Well lets get to the point of this post shall we?!



Listening: I grew up watching 'Regis and Kathy' and then 'Regis and Kelly.'  This summer brought me back to one of my favorite morning shows!  I love some 'Kelly and Michael' and am sad that I will no longer get to leisurely lounge around in my pjs, sip on coffee, and watch 'Kelly and Michael.'

Loving:  Have you heard of Wen Cleansing Conditioner? It will change your life!  I have extremely thick and long hair and I hate having to wash my hair.  It literally takes my over 2 hours to wash, dry, and {sometimes} style my hair.  Wen has transformed my hair and now I only wash my hair twice a week! My hair does not get greasy.  It stays soft, full of body, and light weight for days! It seems pricey but when you're only washing your hair twice a week you don't go through a bottle nearly as quickly and you don't have to buy all those other products to try and make your hair soft, shiny, and full of body.  It does it for you! Okay...moving on.

Thinking: I have been into my classroom 3 times this summer and even though I would like to have it all set up and ready to go...I just don't wanna!

Wanting: I have thoroughly enjoyed my summer this year.  I have done nothing and didn't really go anywhere but it has been so relaxing!  There's also the fact that it rained for 45 days straight here in FL and now that the sun is finally shining on a more daily basis, we have to go back to work.  I am having major beach and pool withdraws!

Needing: pretty self explanatory 

B2S Must Haves: 1. Crayola EXPO Markers!  These babies are amazing.  The write so perfectly and have a great soft grip.  I buy these for me alone.  
2. Sticky notes are an obsession.  I use them for everything.  We use them during reader's workshop, filling in schema charts, and so much more. 
3. Who doesn't love getting a new 'back to school outfit?' Just like when I was growing up, I always go B2S shopping to buy a new outfit, or two or three! 


I guess it's time to go start my day! 
Have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. I too am watching Kelly and Michael!!! Huge fan here! I'm having my first Linky- Back to School Bulletin Board Showcase! I'd love it if you linked up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. I don't wanna either! It's sort of what my blog post today was about, too. :) We don't go back until after Labor Day so I have some time and I don't even go away on vacation until next week, but classroom setup is like one of the ghosts from A Christmas Carol... lol, just sort of hovering there telling me I'm not making good choices! ;)

    Lindsey at Forever First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching The Today Show and Kelly and Michael in my pjs while sipping coffee! I will definitely miss it when I go back to school!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I always get a B2S outfit..........or two!

    LovingLiteracy

    Charlee

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!