WOW! What can I say?! I am overjoyed for such a wonderful blog award. Thanks to Anita over at Mrs. Bremer's Kindergarten for the special honor!
You should check out her blog. Super cute ideas and a lot of great twists on classic lessons! The joys of blogging.
With the award comes a couple rules: list 7 things about myself and nominate 7 other blogs for the "On Fire Award!" So .... here it goes:
1. After being moved to first grade last year a WHOPPING three days before school started, I can now say that first grade is my niche! I love everything about first grade!!!
2. I live in Tallahassee FL and although it gets ridiculously hot and humid 80+% of the year, my windows are all open, the sun in shining bright, the leaves have changed their colors just enough, and I'm enjoying a cup of tea! :)
3. After 5 years of marriage my husband and I are finally discussing the thought of having a little one!
4. My mother is my biggest supporter in ALL that I do!
5. I am the definition of a "daddy's girl" :) Love you dad!
6. I am so OCD and a control freak that I would rather go to school sick than even toy with thought of making sub plans and allowing someone else to take over my room.
7. If I wasn't an educator I would be a forensic scientist, or blood splatter analysis. I know gross! It's all the Snapped, 48 Hour Mystery, Dexter, and other shows/docudramas of sorts that I watch! I'm so nosy that I HAVE to know what happened, how, and why. I can get a little out of control. :)
Now for the 7 blogs. I am giving this award to the 7 blogs that I began following when I first started 'blogging' a year and a half ago! These are the ladies that inspire me on a daily basis and make me a better educator. My room, curriculum, and way of work all mimic a combination of what these ladies do in their classroom. There are SEVERAL new blogs that I love and am working on creating my own little award to present to these ladies. Here we go:
Thanks for all the love! :)