Image Map

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy MLK Day!

My first graders and I still are finishing up some of our MLK projects but here's a great one that I snagged from Primary Perspective!  It's a great directional art project!  I also loved having the kiddos rearrange their words to complete the fact sentence about Martin Luther King Jr.  They love getting to do fun art craft and I do too!

 I love how different each one turned out!  They are so adorable.  I did not have the dimensions, so I just guessed the sizes!  I don't think I did all that bad! :)



I am so excited... tomorrow we will be celebrating Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday! We will be eating one of his favorite Southern meals: fried chicken, black-eyed peas, cornbread, and sweet potatoes!  Of course, we will be having white and black chocolate chip cookies for dessert! mmmm!!  Pictures to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!