Image Map

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Currently Time

I blinked and suddenly it was October and time for another currently!


Listening: My hubby is slightly obsessed with Mr. Wiz Khalifa and I find myself listening to it every morning and every night. Pretty sure this baby is going to come out a little 'gangster!' lol

Loving…this cold front! I say that somewhat sarcastically as cold fronts in Florida are not really "cold" fronts at all.  More like cooler, slightly more enjoyable weather where I'm not sticking to my clothes mid-morning.  I certainly yearn for actual seasonal changes and leaves that begin to change colors in October rather than January.  Being now eight months preggo, I am beyond ready for some cooler weather…whatever that may be.  As long as it's not in the 90's anymore!

Thinking…did you read that part…eight months preggo?!  Now that I am 8 weeks into the school year {it still feels like the beginning of the year to me} I need to get going on getting my maternity binder all set. I started a couple weeks ago and then got completely side tracked with all the hoops our district is requiring us to go through now! 

Wanting…a facial! I love to get pampered. Who doesn't?!

Needing…time to slow down.  If you've read anything thus far, you can understand why. :)

Treat time!
I am putting two three products {I am currently using} on sale for the weekend!  Hope you can find some use in them as well!


You can read more about Mrs. Wishy Washy here. Click the picture to check it out in my store!

Click here to read more about The Biggest Pumpkin Ever!

Both products will be receiving a facelift soon. Be on the lookout. :)


You can read more about the Long-Term Sub Binder here and see the new covers here

I hope you are all getting to enjoy some sort of fall weather!
I'm off to get some work done and then watch my Seminoles play some football.
Happy Saturday!

*Don't forget to head over to Farley's blog and join in on the fun!


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I wrote about our "cold front" too!!!! It's not quite Florida, but it is pretty close!! That's a really good idea to have a long term sub binder on TPT! I haven't seen that yet!
    Lori :)
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in the same boat girl! I'm just a few weeks away and my sub binder isn't done yet. That's my goal for the weekend. It's just so overwhelming starting school and trying to fit everything in! We'll get there!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very overwhelming! Not to mention I'm slightly OCD and obsessive over relinquishing control! Ha! Starting to do bit by bit. Good luck to you, lady!! :)

      Delete
  3. I have to say, I put your sub binder on my wish list...not preggers yet, but hoping for some good news by the end of this year. :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A facial does sound nice. I could use an entire spa day after that super quick, super crazy September! Wishing you lots of cooler weather as you prepare for your new arrival!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to have to use that long term sub binder in the near future!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!