Image Map

Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently

My favorite part of every month!


Seriously….have you guys been watching this ridiculous show 'Bachelor in Paradise?'  I mean it's like watching a train wreck.  It's so bad, but I can't not watch! ha!  

Well I turned 30 this past Saturday.  
I don't feel any different. Should I?  Should I feel "older" or, even, wiser?

This is me at the beach today. 30 and 27 weeks preggo.
My hair's a mess. I forgot my sunscreen. I was craving beer hardcore. But…I got to spend lots of time with two of my great friends! Can't beat that!

I am praying for the next 13 weeks of my pregnancy to go nice and smoothly. As excited I am for the little man to get here, I feel like my list of things to do before he arrives is never ending!! Could be because I'm such a dang procrastinator.  It's bad.

I know my three vacay spots that I chose were not exactly specific, but seriously if I could go to any island in Hawaii for any amount of time I would. Same for Europe and Australia. 
So…whose gonna take me?! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby!!! I was saying the same thing about the Bachelor show. I'm not sure I could deal with that drama! Best wishes with your year and the baby!

    Christine
    http://leapingintoteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you!! My husband "makes" me watch "Bachelor in Paradise"!!! I hate reality shows, but we love our "white trash" summer show! You are so right-TRAIN.WRECK!! Looking forward to the season finale next week. Ahhh!!! All I can say is, it's a good thing Sarah got her head straight! I was going to go ballistic if she would have dumped Robert!! ha ha ha!
    Jamie
    Thrills in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Baby! I too am a fellow Bachelor in Paradise watcher. Yes, they are Cray!

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!