Image Map

Monday, February 6, 2012

Currently I am...

I heart Farley and her "Currently" linky parties!  They are such a great and fun way to see a snippet of fellow bloggers days/lives! :)  

Here ya go:


Hmm....Should I have spelled "who's"....whose?!?!  haha!!
Also, my 'needing' list could've been A. LOT. LONGER. But I thought that would sum up my day, week, YEAR! :)
If you haven't already, first become a follower of Farley at 'Oh Boy Fourth Grade blog because she is HI-larious, adorable, and has such amazing ideas!  Then link up {HERE} and play along!

I also can NOT wait for the Bachelor to come on, then RHOBH, and THEN get to read about Kristin has to say about it all {most of which I completely agree with and often thought THE EXACT SAME THING when watching} at A Teeny Tiny Teacher! That girl cracks me up.
Well, Monday's over! woohoo! 

1 comment:

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!