Image Map

Friday, June 24, 2011

Are you Built.

My amazing husband {whom I will celebrate our 4-year anniversary with next Thursday...woohoo} has taken on a business adventure that seems to be really growing wings and taking off.  A year and a half ago he started his own clothing brand.  As of right now it's just set up for men, however, he's in the process of creating a woman's and kids line right now!  I'm so excited about this little endeavor! 

His clothing brand is called Built. and was created after years of dealing with horrible fitting clothes.  My husband is a very average - athletic type guy, average height and weight.  He had trouble with his shirts fitting him well.  They were always too wide and too short and were thick and uncomfortable.  Enter Built. Clothing.  He has created an awesome brand that is simple, sleek, and comfortable and the shirts are slimmer and longer.  This means when your husband raises his arms his belt buckle {or tummy} won't show!  I'm so excited for him and really wanted to brag a little on my amazing man.  

You can check out the website HERE!  It's not your typical website and I recommend you have the volume on your computer turned on.  There's lots of silly humor on it as well.  Just a little bit of his personality {and his business partners} mixed in. 


Check it out and tell us what you think!  We're always looking for ways to improve!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!