Image Map

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And the winner is....


.........

True Random Number Generator  20Powered by RANDOM.ORG





Congratulations to LeAnn Cooper who said.....







I'm a follower!

www.hangingwithmrscooper.com

Please email me your info at kellymchaffie@hotmail.com! :)  So excited to see what you will create with these blocks!!!

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of my fun little teacher blog.  I promise to get more involved.  I graduate with my masters in TWO weeks!  WOO HOO!!!

Now time to go watch Teen Mom! haha...guilty pleasures!


FYI:  Not sure why the generator number keeps switching to max. 100... it was set at 36.  WEIRD!


1 comment:

  1. Hey.. I love your blog. I am new to blogging but hope you would stop by my site. It is

    http://talesfromak-1classroom.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Sara Zakar

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!