Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

Appreciating those less appreciated!

We work.  We work hard.  We don't stop working at 3:15.  We spend half of our paycheck on things to make our workplace better.  We often go to work sick just because the thought of someone else doing our job makes us that much more nauseous.  We are underpaid and often under appreciated.
We are teachers.

This week is all about appreciating those who teach.  So first I must thank my MOM for being my ever present cheerleader!  Thank you to each and every one of you who has impacted my life in some way.  Thank you for making me a better teacher every single day {not just this week}!  :)

To celebrate us, TPT is throwing a wonderful sale starting tomorrow!


I've already got my shopping cart full and it is HEAVY! :)
I also wanted to join in on the fun with Christina and share some wonderful feedback.  Knowing my hard work is appreciated always makes me smile! Here's just a couple from one of my top sellers:





Thank you so much ladies for your kind words! They made my day! 


Join in on the fun with Christina and don't forget to start filling your cart!
Happy teacher appreciation week, friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!