Image Map

Friday, December 28, 2012

Organize...Shmorganize

Like Hope, I wanted to start this post out right:


How true are those ecards?! :)
My "Organize my Life" board is ridiculous full of all kinds of ideas, however, I have not ACTUALLY done ANY of them.
I'm linking up with a whole slew of my *favorite* bloggers to share some of my organization finds and resolutions!

That leads to teaching resolution #1...


I just stumbled upon this 'pin' last week and I am so glad I did!  I posted about how I organized my worksheet/unit blacklines into binders by subject, theme, and time of year but now I'm going to add these amazingly adorable stickies!! *LOVE*

#2:

Last year I began using Math Workstations in my classroom and LOVED the rotating system and the differentiation it gave me and my kiddos.  Everything was wonderful except my math rotation board...then I found this! It has been on my 'to-do' list for MONTHS! 

#3

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a hard time keeping myself organized with my small groups.  I start off with every year with the intention of keeping up with my organization with my small groups but then EVERYTHING else takes the forefront.  Scholastic has an *excellent* article on how to assess your kiddos while keeping yourself organized! 

#4

Pinterest will not let you go to the original source of this image.  If you know where it came from let me know! :)
I love this idea! What a space saver and great organizational tool.  I WILL be doing this before heading back to school in the new year.

#5

I'm not even going to say anything about this image.  If you want to transform your classroom into the ultimate organized room then just go HERE!  This website is jam-packed with lots of ideas on how to organize every inch of your classroom! I'm sure you already know about most, but I love that it's all on one page.  Another one I've pinned MONTHS ago.  I will get to it though. It's one of my New Years Resolutions.

Now I need you to help me.  You have to keep me to these resolutions!!!  
I am the ultimate "list maker" that never completes the list of 'to-dos' :)

Want more fantastic ideas?!  Head over HERE and get a pad and pencil ready!

While you're here, check out my lastest units:


Read about them HERE!

Happy last Friday of 2012! :)

4 comments:

  1. Aaahh I love those stickies! I am so going to use those now. I found that Scholastic article years ago and that is how I organize my Reader's Workshop binder. It's perfect!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through the linky party! LOVE your math work station board idea! Totally going to check into that. :) I'm your newest follower!

    Amanda
    mrsrichardsonfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just found you through the Linky Party! I need to organize my master copies in one of those binders too. I also saw that you got a CAMEO for Christmas also!!! I have watched a lot of tutorials on YouTube and they are helping a ton!

    Sarah

    The Eager Weekend
    The Eager Teacher
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you that small groups are hard to keep organized. The binder is really the best way that I have found to do it. I also love my drawers that I use to seperate the items for the groups. Good luck!

    -Courtney
    http://2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!