Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Currently

I always love Farley's "Currently" posts.  She absolutely CRACKS me up!


I apologize to those of you who DID grow up in the 70's. Don't feel old by any means... you're NOT. I grew up in the 80's and 90's. They were fun but not as much fun as I KNOW I would've had in the 70's.  The clothes and hairstyles alone are means for me wanting dying to time travel back to that time. 

I mean I frequently sport this hairdo:


bahahahaha!!! {this photo cracks me up every time} This was taken on my friend's bachelorette cruise..this was on wig night!
I love my afro! Happy Sunday! :)

Link up with Farley HERE
 

7 comments:

  1. I have been watching Hairspray a lot lately and I have become convinced that I was meant to be 26 in the 60s.... I want to wear the cute dresses!!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I would fit in the 80s with my monstorously big hair!

    I love 48 Hours on ID! That's usually what we watch on Sundays!

    Time travel would be sweet :)

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! And you're right! The seventies were so much fun! You should definitely embrace your Child of the 70s self!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fro! :)

    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!