Image Map

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Accountability #teacherskeepinitreal


This is it. Moment of truth…. I’m not fat. I’m 5’4” and weigh 120-125lbs (I fluctuate a lot). BUT I am seriously out of shape, therefore…unhealthy.
Before I got pregnant the first time I was in incredible shape. Toned, fit and healthy. Then, I had a miscarriage at 16 weeks pregnant. Devastation. I picked myself up, like I always do, and continued on with my life. Eating my emotions. I got pregnant again 4 1/2 months later and stopped working out for fear that I would have another miscarriage. I did a little bit of PiYo and Yoga, but that was it. And not consistently.
Pretty much, to sum it up, I haven’t really worked out or eaten healthy, consistently, in 21 months. YIKES!

What I’m really trying to say here is I need HELP! I need accountability. My hubby is gone 4-5 days a week working, so he can’t really be that role for me right now. I’ve started back at it several times and failed...miserably. 

Here’s what I’m asking of you; ask me if I’m on track. If you’re curious about what I’m eating or what workouts I’m doing…ASK ME. Want to know what essential oils are helping keep me healthy…ASK ME! The more you ask me, the more I will keep myself on track...hopefully.

I took ‘before’ pictures of myself, but for fear of ridicule from my loving family, I will not be posting them. I will save them for a little “before and after.” I also need lots of positive reinforcement and not the normal “you’re skinny, you don’t have to work out” … BUT I’m NOT SKINNY! I’m not fat either. I’m just out of shape. Unhealthy. And I’m tired of it!

I’ve started using the hashtag #teacherskeepinitreal You can find all of my fitness/health/essential oil related topics through this hashtag
Here's to a healthier me!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Amen! I am 5'3 and weight about 130lbs, like you I fluctuate. I am not fat but I am not skinny... I am out of shape and unhealthy. I don't feel good about myself or feel strong, and those feelings are awesome and I would love to have them back. Like you said though, getting back on is so much harder. I always give up or stop. I need someones help too! #teacherskeppinitreal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing that everyone will be checking in on me has helped the past two days (ha)! Getting over the hurdles of life is challenging. So far it's been all about mindset. #wegotthis

      Delete
  2. I want to know more about your essential oils. You can email me at ksarfsten@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean- because I'm 5'2" - I'm not as tone as I should be...even though I run and workout...I don't eat great. I like ice-cream! TOO MUCH!!! That's been my goal this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could live off of chocolate chip cookies, I would! :)

      Delete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!