Image Map

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

#TPTSellerChallenge

I'm so excited to finally be joining in on the fun.  Having a fully mobile 6-month-old does not leave me much 'working' time. 

If you haven't heard about the TPT Seller Challenge, then you must visit Ashley's blog; Teach, Create, Motivate and read all about it. 
In a nutshell...it's a great way to get yourself motivated, refreshed, and possibly gain some followers {potential friends}! 


The first thing the ladies ask you to do is get your beginning stats together, like so...


Then get to working on revamping a product!

http://www.teachcreatemotivate.com/2015/06/makeover-madness-tptsellerchallenge.html

I've already made my selection and am excited to get started on refreshing another product!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!