Image Map

Saturday, November 15, 2014

So Much to be Thankful For


With so much to be thankful for this year, I am joining the teachers of Primary Powers in a Thankful linky!


For starters, I am super thankful for the little man growing inside my ever-growing belly! :) His due date is in just 16 short days and the hubby and I are beyond excited! We had a very rough year last year, so this is nothing short of little miracle baby! yay!


I am so thankful to have a hubby like mine. The older we get, the more we grow, the bigger our love gets.  We have been together for 12 years, married for 7, and are the greatest duo around {we are not biased at all..lol}.
He keeps me sane, on track, makes me laugh daily and as I watch him become a Daddy I grow more and more in love with him. So thankful that God chose him for me. 


Seriously thankful this year for TPT and the blogging community.
I have grown so much as a teacher the past five years and it is all due to the community of blogging teachers I have had the great pleasure of meeting and learning from.  I owe it all to YOU.
I am also thankful for what TPT has been able to provide for me and my sweet growing little family.  Plus I get to snag so many amazing products weekly from their site. The opportunities are endless with TPT and the blogging world! 

What are you most thankful for? 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your coming baby! You are in the home stretch. If you are like me, you are not feeling great right now, but holding that baby makes it all worth it. Plus, you will be so much more comfortable!

    Cate
    Mrs. O'Donnell's Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your baby! I have two children and giving birth was the most wonderful experiences I ever had! They are 19 and 17 now and are my most wonderful inventions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your baby! Motherhood is such a wonderful experience. I have a one-year old boy, :)

    ♥ ♥ rachel ♥ ♥
    Teaching Melodies
    At the Other Side of Me

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!