Image Map

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Currently + Babycation

I know I say this every year, but where did summer go?
I have been thoroughly enjoying my summer this year and, per usual, procrastinated on getting anything completed or accomplished and I'm now stressin' a bit because I go back to school in one week.  That is not okay.

Before I begin checking off my ever-growing list of to-do's, I'm linking up with Farley for her monthly currently linky party.  
I've got some fun photos to share too!


I feel like every time I link up with Farley, it's always on a Sunday and I am always doing the same exact thing…sitting in silence. Sunday's really are a day of rest…well…at least in the morning.

Y'all, I am loving putting together my registries for Little Mister.  It is so fun!
My husband has completely relinquished any control over what is going in his room {since he knows nothing about babies} and I am loving putting a 'theme' together.  I started with gray and blue colors and then added in some splashes of green and white.  I decided to go with whales as the 'theme' but only with touches here and there of whales.  This picture inspired me:


I can't wait to start putting all the pieces together.  Don't worry, I will share along the way! :)

With all this fun baby stuff, its been hard to really put all my energy into school stuff although I am slowly getting my room put together.  I really would love a magical fairy to just do it for me. Any takers??

Okay y'all! I had the most amazing time with my sweet hubby a couple weeks ago when we took our 'baby-cation' to California!  It was the first time I had visited and since he was already out there for work, it was the perfect opportunity. I didn't want to come back to the F-L.  No humidity, no frizz, no sticky sweat. IT. WAS. GLORIOUS.

My sweet hubby picked me up in San Fran and then we headed down some mountain ridge road that took us to some beautiful redwoods!



Those things are huge.

Then, we headed down to Monterey and Big Sur. My **favorite** place!



I mean how could you not want to live here?!

To end the trip, we headed back to San Fran.  We had so much fun just randomly picking roads to drive down. It was insane how vertical the roads go!



This does not do the vertical street justice. It was cray!

Well there you have it.  
Make sure to stop by Farley's blog to check out what other amazing bloggers have been up to!  



And don't forget about the awesome TPT back to school sale!!!  
My store and cart are ready to go! :)

Thanks Kimberly for this adorable graphic! 

4 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful, mama! I dream of visiting those red woods! What an awesome babycation. Your nursery inspiration picture is so cute. Love the colors! For me, completing the baby registry was the hardest because I didn't know a thing about babies. Now I know!!! If you have any questions about baby goods feel free to shoot me an email.
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nursery choices, congratulations mom!!!
    Don't worry, school starts way too soon for all of us!
    #summer4life

    Carrie
    #Hashtag Fifth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just in Monterey this summer for a month. That is where my parents live. It was definitely tough coming back to FL after that! We could seriously cut the humidity with a knife. Super cute and fabulous pictures!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the silence...it won't be that way once your little guy comes. I love the whale theme for his room!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!