Image Map

Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's finally here!!!!

Warning...this post will not have a lot to do with school! :)


Florida State Football!!!!!

Living in "Seminole Country" is quite an experience.  When you wake up on game days you just feel it in the air.  Football.  And it's finally here!
I kinda love college football!

  I also wanted to thank all of you for the sweet birthday wishes.  I had a fabulous birthday.  I'm now two years away from the "BIG" 3-0 and I must admit, I still feel like I'm 24 sometimes! :)  

I also wanted to thank everyone who has signed up to participate in the Postcard Exchange.  We only need FIVE more states to be complete!
The final states left are:
Alabama, Nevada, North Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming

2 comments:

  1. Love me some college football! UT O, my fiancee is a Florida Gators fan, lol.

    Jenna
    Just Diving In

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Noles!!! I went to college at Florida State & as I was watching the game on TV today, I was feeling nostalgic for Tallahassee. There was nothing more fun than Saturdays up at FSU! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} comments!!!!